The words in my hands / by Asphyxia.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781773215280
- ISBN: 9781773215297
- ISBN: 1773215280
- ISBN: 1773215299
- Physical Description: 384 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: Annick Press edition.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Annick Press, 2021.
Previously published: Sydney, N.S.W: Allen & Unwin, 2020.
"Part coming of age, part call to action, this ... Read More
Schneider Family Book Award winner, 2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deaf > Fiction.
Dystopias > Fiction.
Coming of age > Fiction.
People with disabilities > Fiction.
Processed foods > Fiction.
Wild foods > Fiction.
Conspiracy > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: