How the world really works : the science behind ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780593297063
- ISBN: 0593297067
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Viking, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"First published in hardcover in Great Britain by Viking, an imprint of Penguin Random House Ltd., ... Read More
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction: Why do we need this book? -- ... Read More
"An essential analysis of the modern science and ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Science > Social aspects.
Science and civilization.
Technological innovations > Social aspects.
Technology and civilization.
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: