Molly's tuxedo / Vicki Johnson ; pictures by Gillian Reid.
"Molly's school picture day is coming up, and she wants to have a perfect portrait taken to hang on their wall. Her mom has picked out a nice dress for her, but Molly knows from experience that dresses are trouble. They have tight places and hard-to-reach zippers, and worst of all, no pockets! Luckily, she has the perfect thing to save picture day--her brother's old tuxedo! But Mom doesn't want her to wear a tuxedo in the photo; she thinks Molly looks best in the dress. Can Molly find the courage to follow her heart and get her mom to realize just how awesome she'd look in a tux?"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9781499813142
- ISBN: 1499813147
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little Bee Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clothing and dress > Juvenile fiction.
Gender identity > Juvenile fiction.
Gender nonconformity > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.