Maddie and Mabel know they can / by Kari Allen ; illustrated by Tatjana Mai-Wyss.
"When Mabel has a big idea and Maddie faces a big challenge, the sisters know they'll succeed together. But how long will it take? Who gets to decide? If you don't get it the first time, how many times do you try again? From a risky big idea to learning to ride a bike, the sisters are there for each other through failures and frustration, together for the wait as well as the reward"-- Page 4 of cover.
- ISBN: 9781638940197
- ISBN: 1638940193
- Physical Description: 80 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Eagan, Minnesota : Kind World Publishing, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Helping behavior > Juvenile fiction.
Bicycles > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Helpfulness > Fiction.
Bicycles and bicycling > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.