Celebrate your body : (and its changes, too!) / Sonya Renee Taylor ; foreword by Bianca I. Laureano : illustrated by Cait Brennan.
"Celebrate your body (and its changes, too!) is your guide to understanding and loving your body - now and as it continues to change. Here's everything you need to know about breasts and bras, your period, hair here and there, feelings and friends, and so much more. You'll find support and encouragement in these pages that will help you navigate this whole puberty thing. Think of this book as your new best friend that will help you learn about - and celebrate - your amazing, changing, one-of-a-kind body!" --Cover.
- ISBN: 9781641521666
- ISBN: 164152166X
- Physical Description: xiii, 156 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Emeryville, California : Rockridge Press, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 137-152) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Puberty > Juvenile literature.
Girls > Physiology > Juvenile literature.
Girls > Growth > Juvenile literature.
Teenage girls > Physiology > Juvenile literature.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.